LAW ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM
LAW ENFORCEMENT TRADE-IN PROGRAM
We are a dealer and distributor of the finest and most reliable firearms and suppressors on the market today. We are an 07 FFL with a class 2 SOT, and our company specializes in firearms that are restricted by the National Firearms Act (Title II of the 1968 GCA). These restrictions are enforced by the ATF.
Detroit Tactical Firearms has worked closely with many police departments and other government agencies throughout the country in providing them with the finest and most reliable firearms available at a very reasonable cost and often times AT NO COST. We can take the agencies current or old firearms on trade as well as offer to purchase them outright. This includes any select fire (fully automatic) weapons the agency may own and want to sell or trade. We can also provide your department or agency with hands on demonstrations of various fully automatic and semi-automatic firearms for purchase or trade consideration as well as familiarization at no cost to the agency/department.
WHAT WE BUY OR TRADE FOR
- Agency owned rifles, shotguns, handguns
- Confiscated weapons
- Weapons restricted by the National Firearms act such as short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, transferable and/or non-transferable fully automatic weapons, suppressors. We will even buy or trade-out your less than lethal equipment and simunition kits.
HOW TO START:
- Contact us with the list of items and quantities to be traded. Make note of the condition of the items; for firearms, include what caliber and how many magazines are included.
- After we receive your list, we will appraise a trade-in value for each item or lot of items on your list. The total on the quote can be cashed-out or used as a credit towards the purchase of your department’s new equipment from either Detroit Tactical Firearms or elsewhere, we pay other parties directly on your behalf.
- We will personally come to your agency to retrieve the items and/or photograph